Serene Valley Sink Bottom Grid 20-3/8" x 13-5/8", Rear Drain with Radius 3-1/2", Sink Grid Stainless Steel NDG2013R.
- DESIGNED TO SIT AT THE BOTTOM OF YOUR KITCHEN SINK. PLEASE MEASURE THE BOTTOM OF YOUR SINK like we showed in the diagram. Sink bottom length and width should be about 1/2" more than the grid's length and width to give room for the grid easily in and out of your sink. If you are not sure how to measure your sink to match our grid, please contact us by email or message, we will respond to you in 12 hrs to help you.
- Grid Corner Radius 3 1/2".
- CENTERED DRAIN LOCATION .
- 304 Premium stainless steel with heavy-duty design (outer wire diameter 1/4" and inner wire diameter 1/8") to ensure durability and rust-free with limited life warranty and protect your kitchen sink from daily wear.
- Please refer to the video shown at the bottom of the product picture display for more detailed info on measuring your sink to fit our grid. This info is VERY important and could save you a lot of time if ordering a wrong grid can be avoided.